Summer is the time to drop those dark, neutral polishes in favor of lighter, more cheerful colors that pair better with the vibe of the season.
If you think Glee’s Lea Michele is a fashion icon worth stealing style tips from, you might be interested to find out how she managed to update her signature smoky eye for summer.
This summer, you’ll likely be donning a pair of shades at some point.
With summer almost here, you might be staring at your seasonal wardrobe wondering how you’re going to feel pulling off barely-there bikinis, short shorts and skirts.
Five Steps for perfect pedicure:
1) Soak: Add essentials oils to water for an at-home spa experience.
2) Scrub: Slough off those rough spots with a sugar or salt-based exfoliant.
3) Trim & file: Clip toenails straight across, then smooth the edges with a nail file.
4) Moisturize & Massage: Giving your feet a mini-massage will relax your feet and reduce swelling.
5) Polish: After applying a basecoat, swipe polish center, left and right.
Summer is on the horizon, and unless you’re planning to stay inside all season, chances are you’ll be getting a little sweaty outside in the heat.
In this product video, Beauty Bridge makeup artist Erica Carr discusses Rilastil – Suncare Lotion SPF 50.
There’s nothing worse than realizing an hour or two into your day that your face is basically an oil slick.
Smoky eyes are a go-to look for many women who want to play up their smoldering gaze, but it’s not always a great option on warm summer nights.
Zooey Deschanel is known for her big blue eyes and luxuriously thick hair, but it was her lips recently that made a splash in the beauty world.