During the summer, your skin was probably a lot moister than usual.
Even if you’re diligent about sticking to a skincare routine and have a flair for applying makeup flawlessly, you might still be doing your skin a disservice if you’re guilty of any of these bad habits.
It’s no secret that air travel can leave you looking less than fresh. But with careful planning and packing, you can arrive looking radiant and rested – even if you’re not. Use the guide below to pack your carry-on with essential items to combat the dry air of the airplane cabin.
Were opaque tights your best friend this winter? Tell them to take a hike. Follow this beauty advice and cool your smooth legs by the pool.
Now that the weather is starting to warm up, you’ll probably be sweating more than you were in the past few months.
With summer almost here, you might be staring at your seasonal wardrobe wondering how you’re going to feel pulling off barely-there bikinis, short shorts and skirts.
Five Steps for perfect pedicure:
1) Soak: Add essentials oils to water for an at-home spa experience.
2) Scrub: Slough off those rough spots with a sugar or salt-based exfoliant.
3) Trim & file: Clip toenails straight across, then smooth the edges with a nail file.
4) Moisturize & Massage: Giving your feet a mini-massage will relax your feet and reduce swelling.
5) Polish: After applying a basecoat, swipe polish center, left and right.
It feels great to take a nice, hot shower when you’re cold in the winter, but you’ve probably heard how long, hot showers can dry out your skin.
When’s the last time you were able to take the time to indulge in a bath?
There’s nothing quite like New Years to bring out the best in people. Everyone wants to start off the new year afresh, whether it means amping up your workout routine, vowing to cut down on your chocolate intake or even to take a few more risks in life. If you’re already creating a list of […]