With a few of these quick tips, you can get rid of calluses once and for all and rejuvenate your feet.
Five Steps for perfect pedicure:
1) Soak: Add essentials oils to water for an at-home spa experience.
2) Scrub: Slough off those rough spots with a sugar or salt-based exfoliant.
3) Trim & file: Clip toenails straight across, then smooth the edges with a nail file.
4) Moisturize & Massage: Giving your feet a mini-massage will relax your feet and reduce swelling.
5) Polish: After applying a basecoat, swipe polish center, left and right.
As the warm summer weather continues, it’s the perfect time to wear your newest pair of sandals, whether they are casual flip flops or gladiator-style platforms. However, before you don a pair of shoes that shows your toes, make sure your feet are well-groomed and ready to be seen.