Bobby pins have been around for ages, which means you likely have some in your possession. If you're looking for something new to do with your hair, just whip out those pins and get to work. Be creative! Here are a few ideas of cute styles, inspired by Glamour magazine.
1. Create a side bun. Just secure wavy hair into a chic low bun toward the side of your neck using the pins.
2. Pull off a pouf. You don't have to go all out like Snooki, just pull a section of hair from the front of your head, push up toward your hairline, and secure with two bobby pins. Leonor Greyl – Mousse Au Lotus Volumatrice (Volumizing Styling Mousse) can give you a bit of extra volume.
3. Embrace a half up hairstyle. Pull back a section of hair from each side of your face and secure them together at the back of your head.
4. Go for a twisted look. Do the same thing as you would for a half updo, but wind the sections around your finger before you secure them in place.
5. Make a French twist. It's easier to do than you think. Use an anti-frizz serum like Leonor Greyl – Serum de Soie Sublimateur (Anti-frizz), then make a low ponytail. Wind it upward and hide both of the ends by pinning hair in place.