If your makeup, outfit and shoes are all picked out for this season's holiday parties but you're still looking for the perfect hairstyle, you're in luck! There are tons of fabulous ideas out there just waiting to be tested. Here are the top five styles to consider.
1. Chic bun. Whether you use a sock, a twist or a hair donut to shape your bun, you'll need a great sheer hold hairspray to slick down those flyaways for a sleek finish.
2. Volumized French twist. According to Allure magazine, this style is an updated take on the classic. Just create plenty of volume up front so it's like a pompadour, then twist as usual in the back.
3. Face-framing twists. After blowing out your hair, take a section from either side of your face (at the temples) and twist them back. Pin or clip them in place in the center of the back of your head.
4. Accessorized. No matter what style you go with, it never hurts to go bold with an accessory, whether it's visible colored bobby pins, a headband, a brooch or feathers.
5. Glam waves. After blowdrying and applying glossing cream, create a deep side part and curl your hair with a large curling iron. Brush them out until they're super shiny.