There’s nothing like giving yourself a manicure to dress up your hands and save money on salon costs, but do you have all of the supplies you need to get the perfect paint job at home? Here’s a checklist of the 10 things you need for a fabulous manicure every time.
1. Hand lotion. AHAVA – Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream is perfect for softening and smoothing hands before polishing.
2. Cuticle oil. This stuff will keep your cuticles hydrated and easier to push back.
3. Orange stick. Very handy when it’s time to remove gunk under your nails and push back cuticles.
4. Nail buffer. Great for evening out ridges and creating a smooth nail surface.
5. Nail file. Essential for shaping the nail into an attractive style.
6. Base coat. Smoothes the surface and gives nail polish something to stick to.
7. Nail polish. A high-quality polish from Lippmann Collection – Nail Lacquers provides color.
8. Top coat. Adds shine and long-lasting protection from chips.
9. Drying drops/spray. Makes your manicure dry much faster.
10. Nail polish remover. Good for cleaning up the cuticles after polishing.
With these 10 tools, you should have everything you need to carry out the coolest new nail trends!