Many women apply eyeshadow the same way every day. It usually gets blended all over the whole eyelid, with a bit more in the creases to add dimension. However, this look can get boring day after day. If you're looking for something more exciting, try one of these placement tips.
1. Just highlighter. Instead of an all-over light color, use Jane Iredale – Eye Highlighter Pencil on the inner corners of your eyes, just underneath the brow bone and in the center of your eyelid.
2. On the inner corner. You can make the space in between your eyes look smaller by applying a darker eyeshadow along the inner corner of your eyelid.
3. On the outer corner. Putting a touch of dark shadow on the outer corner of your eyelid can make your eyes appear farther apart.
4. Both corners. With a bit of shimmer on the center of your eyelid and a dark shadow, like Jane Iredale – PurePressed Eye Shadow in Smokey Grey on the outer corners, you'll have a more dramatic look.
5. Just the crease. If you put a neat line of shadow in the crease of your eyelid, your eyes will look deeper and bigger.