There’s nothing better than feeling confident about how you look sans clothes, which is why it’s important to take good care of your skin. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of the skin you’re in.
1. Brush. You skin obviously doesn’t have tangles, but if you use a body brush before or in the shower to get rid of dead skin cells, your skin will look a lot smoother and healthier. A cloth like the ModelCo – Buffed Exfoliating Body Cloth also works wonders!
2. Take care of body acne. If you shower after sweating, you’ll get rid of pore-clogging dirt and oils. A body wash with salicylic acid will help clear up any existing breakouts.
3. Masks. These aren’t just for your face. A body mask like Borghese – Fango Active Mud for Face and Body can be used all over to nourish and invigorate your skin, giving you a fabulous glow!
4. At the end of your shower, rinse with colder water. This will not only help firm and tone your skin, but will seal your hair’s cuticle too for shinier strands!
5. Slather on a moisturizer after getting out of the shower. Your skin will soak it right up and leave you soft and silky for the rest of the day.