Have you been itching to add new pink blush, eyeshadow and lipstick to your cosmetics collection in the new year?
Whether you always try to stay up to date on the latest mascara trends or you simply want to revamp your makeup routine, there are plenty of styles to take advantage of in 2013.
At the Trevor Project’s 2012 Trevor Live! event on December 2, Perry showed off a look that we just can’t help but fall in love with.
Okay, admit it – when it comes to taking beauty risks, you usually like to play it safe, right?
Have you ever noticed how some stars rock the red carpet with long, gorgeous locks one night and show up a few days later with a chic bob?
Dark, vampy lipstick is hot this season, showing up all over the place, from the runways to the red carpets to the streets of a city or town near you.
When you think of bobby pins, you probably imagine a bunch of boring brown pins that are meant to hide in your hair, holding intricate updos in place.
In case you haven’t noticed, there are two major hair trends that have been getting attention all summer long.
Chances are, you had a ton of fun this summer playing with the season’s neon eyeshadow colors, shimmery bronzers and bold lipsticks.
Five Steps for perfect pedicure:
1) Soak: Add essentials oils to water for an at-home spa experience.
2) Scrub: Slough off those rough spots with a sugar or salt-based exfoliant.
3) Trim & file: Clip toenails straight across, then smooth the edges with a nail file.
4) Moisturize & Massage: Giving your feet a mini-massage will relax your feet and reduce swelling.
5) Polish: After applying a basecoat, swipe polish center, left and right.
A lot has been happening in the world of nail fashion, which means that if you haven’t been paying close attention, some of the trendiest styles may have slipped by you unnoticed.