Why Should We Detox?
Today’s lifestyle and the eating of fatty foods, excess sugar, and chemical-ridden foods make the body full of harmful toxins. We also live in a highly polluted environment where free radicals that accelerate aging are released into the atmosphere daily.
The harmful toxins from bad toxins and the polluted environment can damage the skin (our largest organ). The blood circulatory system is affected too. As a result of absorbing harmful toxins, the skin looks aged and stressed.
10 Ways to Detox your Body…
The human body naturally detoxes itself via the skin, but the process is faster when we use helpful detoxing products. The stressed body needs all the extra support available to remove the harmful toxins efficiently.
I have a list of 10 effective habits that can help to detox your body.
1. Shower or bath with skin cleansers that open up blocked skin pores. The opened pores help your skin to breathe which in turn oxygenates the body and reduces aging.
2. Use skin lotion to remove dead skin cells. There are many skin care products that protect the human skin from environmental stressors such as exhaust fumes, cigarette smoke, and smog.
3. Stimulate the growth of new skin cells using detoxifying creams that contain vitamins A, C and E; the vital vitamins will improve the skin’s immune system. You need to look for products with moisturizing agents so that your skin is adequately protected from dangerous UV radiation.
4. Apply detox lotions that can help your skin to regenerate and correct the signs of aging. Massage your body with creams that contain detox enzymes and anti-oxidants in a circular motion so as to improve cellulite growth.
5. Apply face cleansers in mornings and evenings. The removal of toxins lying deep in the skin is accelerated by the application of cleansing lotions on the face, neck and hands.
6. Transform the tired and stressed skin by using immune boosters. With time, your skin will start to glow, look healthier, younger, and attain an attractive complexion.
7. Improve the vascular and lymphatic system with detoxifying products preferably those that contain eucalyptus and rosemary ingredients. Improved microcirculation plays a vital role in the removal of dark rings and bags in the eye area.
8. You can jump-start the body’s immune system with the daily application of clinically proven skin renewal products. The most useful detoxifying products might probably contain alpha hydroxy acids, fruit extracts and hyaluronate that are crucial in body hydration process.
9. You can detoxify by using skin tones so as to hydrate and brighten the skin. Products whose ingredients are usually mulberry, bearberry, gigawhite, symwhite, licorice mango butter, and anti-oxidant may be of much help in detoxifying.
10. Form the habit to use skin cleansers products after bathing.
With these ideas, you will not only detoxify efficiently but also lead a healthier life and boost your image.