Caring for your Skin Type
Adopt this habits for your unique skin type to maintain an even, blemish-free tone!
- Dry Skin: Tight & Uncomfortable
- Skip the morning wash with soap and use plain water instead. Applying moisturizer frequently helps skin produce and retain natural oils.
- Sun Damaged: Spots & Wrinkles
- While you can’t undo the effects of sun damage, you can prevent further wreckage by always applying sunscreen before heading outside.
- Sensitive Skin: Stinging & Burning
- Reduce exposure to irritating chemicals by avoiding products that contain fragrance, alcohol or acidic ingredients. Stick to well-known and trusted professional skin care products.
- Oil & Acne: Shine & Pimples
- Wash your face 2-3 times daily with a gentle cleanser. Use a light, oil-free moisturizer that won’t clog pores or irritate pimples.