Five Hot Nail-Polish Colors To Try This Winter
It’s a safe bet that the only colors we’ll be seeing outdoors for the next couple of months are white, gray, and well – more white. But, if you’re looking to add to your arsenal of winter-blues-beating tricks, consider trying some of these hot nail polish colors to add a healthy dose of color to everything you touch.
1. Honeysuckle. Beauty analysts have deemed this poppy-colored hue a big hit for 2011, and you can jazz up your nails with Pixi Nail Polish in Red-orange or Sula Paint & Peel Nail Polish in Sorbet.
2. Lilac. Purple is definitely not just for little girls this year, and you’ll be surprised at how sophisticated a bright lavender or lilac shade looks on your nails. Try POP Beauty Nail Glam in Lilac.
3. Tangerine, because who doesn’t love a zesty pop on their fingers? Go for POP Beauty Nail Glam in Mandarin.
4. A red-tinged black can take dark to a whole new level – see it for yourself with the Lippmann Collection’s Nail Lacquer in Ruby Red Slippers.
5. Slate gray. We know it sounds a bit counter-intuitive, but trust us, it’ll look startlingly sophisticated. Go for Sula Paint & Peel Nail Polish in Dove.