The 2012 Olympic Games in London are nearly here, and if you’re planning to support your favorite athlete, country or sport, why not show it on your nails? Olympics-inspired manicures are the perfect way to dress up your digits for the events, and they’re totally festive. Here are five designs to try.
1. Flags. Whether it’s the American flag, the Union Jack or the Jamaican flag, using colors from Lippmann Collection – Nail Lacquers will definitely be patriotic.
2. The rings. You could use a straw to paint them on each nail or focus on just an accent nail. A white background would show them off perfectly.
3. Medals. Give your nails a bit of glitz by painting medals on your nails. Metallic gold, silver and bronze polish will ensure you get it just right.
4. Everything London. Consider painting your nails with designs that represent Great Britain. A red phone booth, the Queen’s silhouette or Big Ben might be perfect! Don’t forget to seal them with a topcoat like Lippmann Collection – Addicted To Speed Ultra Quick-Dry Top Coat.
5. Your favorite sport. Whether it’s soccer, volleyball, swimming or track and field, you can get creative with fun designs featuring equipment.