Five Steps To A Flawless Face – Even During A Breakout
There’s nothing worse than having to deal with a major breakout. Whether you’re prone to acne or allergic reactions, sometimes there’s no getting around the fact that your face is covered with red bumps. But believe it or not, you can achieve a flawless face in five easy steps. Here’s how!
1. Treat the redness. Apply a product like Dermalogica – UltraCalming Relief Masque, which will calm your skin and help reduce redness and irritation. Wash it off in the shower.
2. Prep your face. According to Glamour magazine’s beauty blog, your next step is to prep your face with an anti-shine gel and a primer. One that’s tinted green will help combat the red tones in your complexion.
3. Add foundation and concealer. Choose a full-coverage foundation like Dermablend – Cover Creme SPF 30 and smooth it all over your face. Use a matching concealer on any areas that are still noticeable through the foundation.
4. Dust with powder. A finishing powder will help set your makeup and soak up any oil that appears throughout the day. Sweep it all over your face for an even finish.
5. Set with spray. A makeup setting spray will ensure that your flawless complexion lasts all day, and it will offset the cakiness of the powder so you’re left with a glowing visage. That’s all it takes!