Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and this year you might be looking for something a little different than the usual flowers or gift certificate. If your mom loves a good pampering every now and then, it might be a great idea to get her all stocked up with her favorite beauty products. Here are a few that are worth gifting, as well as several other not-your-average gift ideas.
1. An anti-aging spa set. These kits harnesses the antioxidant power of pomegranates in an energizing body wash, body polish and body cream. It’ll transform your mother’s everyday shower into an invigorating experience that will restore her skin’s moisture, wash away impurities and reveal glowing, youthful skin. What mom wouldn’t want that?
2. A spa candle. There’s nothing like turning your home into a tranquil retreat, and chances are your mom would jump at the opportunity. If you think she could use a bit of help in the spa decor department, a candle might be just the thing. This fragrant piece of decor not only smells delicious, but the melted wax can be used as a luxurious massage balm. Bonus!
3. A natural skincare oil. Oils are all the rage these days, as they can help skin in a variety of ways, whether it’s anti-aging benefits, cleansing or hydration. Pick your mom up a bottle of something like grapeseed oil, marula oil or argan oil so she can quench her skin.
4. A new fragrance. If your mom doesn’t already have a signature scent, it might be time to help her find one. Whether you buy her a set of a few different scents, or one with multiple products in the same scent, you can rest assured knowing that she’ll love it.
5. A makeup palette. If your mom likes makeup but never seems to know the best ways to combine shades, a makeup kit like Youngblood – Mineral Basics Collection might be a great idea. She’ll be able to find the exact shades for her skintone for a look that’s pure perfection. If she already has a great foundation, something like GloMinerals – gloSpring Essentials Kit will give her all of the eyeshadow and blush shades of the season.
6. A travel skincare kit. If your mom is constantly traveling and often spends a weekend away, a travel kit will ensure that she’s not sacrificing her skincare routine. BABOR – PERFECT COMBINATION Travel Set comes with a cleansing oil, a day cream, a night cream, an eye serum and a face serum to give her a flawless complexion on-the-go.
7. A manicure kit. If your mom loves to get her nails done, she’ll definitely appreciate having all of the tools necessary to make it happen. Buy her a chic set of polishes, then stock up on an assortment of nail files, cotton balls, removers and anything else that would make for a great mani or pedi.
8. A hair care kit. If your mother is all about having great hair, chances are she’ll go wild for a kit like Hamadi – ECO Pac To Go. With ginger soymilk hair wash, shea rice milk conditioner and a healing serum, she’ll have everything she needs to achieve healthy tresses.