No matter what you’re doing on Valentine’s Day, chances are you’ll be doing it with someone else. Whether you’re going out or staying in with a guy, a gal or a group of people, here are a few things you should stock up on before February 14 so you can look and feel your best.
1. Body butter. Touchable skin is likely a must on this lovey-dovey holiday, so use Archipelago Botanicals – Milk Body Butter all over beforehand for baby-soft skin.
2. Hot lipstick. Reds and pinks are always classic, so opt for a chic shade that complements your skin tone.
3. A great scent. Something romantic, like GIORGIO ARMANI – Armani Code For Women Eau de Parfum Spray is perfect for the occasion.
4. Plenty of shimmer. Whether you opt for sparkly lids, cheeks or lips, subtle shimmer will be your best friend on Valentine’s Day, making you look positively radiant.
5. Shiny hair. Use a serum or spray to infuse your strands with added gloss. So luxurious!