Revamping Your Makeup For Fall
Just because it’s almost fall doesn’t mean you have to totally get new makeup. There are ways to make whatever items are in your makeup bag work for the new season.
• Layer your existing shades to create a fun new hue for fall. For example, brown and pink make a nice subtle rose, and coral and red makes fuchsia. POP Beauty – Lip Lust has plenty of different colors to choose from if you’re not already set in the lipstick department.
• Put foundation on your lips to act as a nude lip color that won’t compete with fall’s rich wardrobe colors.
• Use face primer on your arms and legs when baring them to get an even tone and draw attention. A product like Dermablend – Leg and Body Cover Creme SPF 15 works great too.
• Use your summer bronzer to create chiseled cheek bones rather than blush. It will create flattering depth and shadow.
• Put a bit of lip gloss on your eyelids for a sexy sheen that will highlight and lift your eyes.
• Wear contrasting shadows, which is a hot trend for fall. Use colors you already have and mix them up in fun combinations. You’ll look totally in.