Many people seem to be a little confused when it comes to how much fragrance to use and where to put it, hence why some wearers tend to assault rather than please noses. However, if done right, wearing fragrance can be a pleasant and sensual experience.
1. Ideally, you should have two different scents. During the warmer season, you should have a light scent. Colder seasons can go with a heavier scent, since you won’t be sweating as much.
2. Fragrance works together with your body heat, which means you should put it in places where it will heat up and become a bit stronger. Your wrists, neck and behind your ears are all ideal places.
3. Just use a spray or two! You don’t need a ton of cologne or perfume to smell nice. Try a strong scent like GIORGIO ARMANI – Emporio Armani Diamonds For Men Eau de Toilette Spray, which will linger.
4. It may seem like spraying your clothes makes sense, but you should avoid doing it because some fragrances may stain fabrics.
5. Women can benefit a lot from scenting their hair. Just spray a bit of perfume, like Juicy Couture – Viva La Juicy For Women Eau de Parfum Spray onto your brush, then comb through your hair. You’ll smell a fresh scent every time you move your head.