Although it’s not winter yet, the temperatures are dropping. By now, you’ve probably taken your cozy sweaters out of storage and stocked your pantry with hot chocolate, so why not get even further into the winter spirit by giving yourself a winter-themed manicure? Here are the top 5 ideas to try.
1. Snowflakes. Even if you live somewhere where snow isn’t a possibility, it’d still be fun to paint snowflakes on your nails with white nail polish. Add a coat of Lippmann Collection – Bring On The Bling Nail Lacquer on top for sparkle.
2. Tree branches. The leaves are all gone by now, which leaves behind plenty of interesting branch shapes to look at. Use a black or brown polish to paint spidery twigs across your nails.
3. Metallics. Something about a cool metallic shade seems cold and wintery, so go for a silver, gold, bronze or copper color from Lippmann Collection – Nail Lacquers.
4. Holiday colors. Whether it’s red and green for Christmas, blue and white for Hanukkah or black, green and red for Kwanzaa, you can’t go wrong by alternating holiday colors on your nails.
5. White glitter. Use white glitter polish to create a French manicure by painting layers of it on your nails, concentrating it more on the tips with each coat. It’ll be like the tips of your fingers are frosted!