How do you take your look from meh to yay? Simple, accessorize. “Ok, great,” you say (rolling your eyes), “but how do I accessorize?” Well, my dear, there comes a time in every woman’s life when she needs to learn about The Magnificent Seven. The Magnificent Seven can make even a simple outfit like jeans and a t-shirt into the most glamorous look ever. So what are The Magnificent Seven? Read on.
7) A Killer Handbag: Invest in one fantastic statement bag and carry it with you everywhere. Yours could be a neon orange Hermés Birkin bag, or a quilted Chanel handbag, or even a funky denim backpack from Urban Outfitters, it doesn’t matter! Just pick a bag with character that sets you out from the rest and love it for life.
6) A Bib Necklace: Bib necklaces are the “It” accessory of the moment, but the truth is, they’ve always been in style. What makes a bib necklace a unique investment is the fact that you can dress it up or dress it down. BaubleBar sells them in every kind of style available, from painted enamel to ones with leather tassles.
5) One Good Scarf: Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly swore by scarves, and it’s easy to see why. Scarves can be worn in anyway imaginable and always add a certain je ne sais quoi to your look. Wear one loosely around your neck, or up in your hair, regardless it’s a must-have in any woman’s wardrobe.
4) Patent Leather Neon Pumps: Guaranteed to kick up any outfit, patent leather neon pumps add an element of danger to your look. If you think you can’t wear them to the office, think again: that beige suit in your closet from Ann Taylor will look ten times better with neon blue pumps and a bib necklace.
3) Enamel Bangles: Jackie O. was obsessed with gold and enamel bangles from Schlumberger’s, and it’s easy to see why. A good bangle adds attitude and elegance to any ensemble, while also drawing attention to the delicate and feminine bones of your wrist. Give your S.O. something to look at the next time he takes you out for a martini.
2) Chandelier Earrings: Nothing says “glamour” quite like a pair of chandelier earrings. They can be worn with your hair in mermaid style waves, or dripping down your neck while your hair is worn austerely back in a chignon. They draw attention to your neck, making you the most interesting woman in the room.
1) An Edgy Ring Set: Be it delicate or funky, a good ring set is a great way to add edge to your look. Midi rings are a great way to bring attention to your gel manicure, or a delicate brass knuckles set can make you the talk of the club.
There you have it, The Magnificent Seven Accessories to bring an element of high-end chic to any look. Happy shopping!
*Feature Image Credit: www.linmark.com