Every now and then, women find themselves having to leave the house without completing their makeup routine. Whether you just need to touch-up a rushed job or if you need to do your whole face as you commute, it’s important not to cross the line between what’s acceptable and what’s not. Here are some tips, according to Allure magazine.
1. If you’re using public transportation to get to work, sit down while you primp your face. Standing up holding onto a rail or door isn’t stable enough for the perfect application. You wouldn’t want to poke your eye out with a mascara wand!
2. Use an antibacterial hand cleanser before you even think about touching your face, as germs you could have picked up on your hands can cause blemishes.
3. Keep everything organized so you don’t have to rummage around to get your products. A makeup kit like Too Faced – The Jewelry Box keeps everything in one convenient place for you!
4. Don’t risk putting yourself in danger while you’re on the way out by applying makeup while you drive. Distracted driving isn’t safe, and you won’t be able to do a good makeup job if you’re busy driving anyway.
5. Only use one product at a time so you won’t risk dropping it or spilling something on the person next to you. Unless of course, you’re using a handy palette like Pixi – Must Have Kit.