Five Ways To Wear A Headband This Fall
If it’s been years since you’ve ventured into headband territory, the onset of September (a.k.a. back-to-school season) is the perfect excuse to get back on the bandwagon. From glamorous updos to preppy blowouts to disheveled gym hair, there’s nothing like a pretty headband to take your look to the next level. Here are a few ways to rock ’em this fall.
1. Down and wavy. Make your hair look super luxurious with a replenishing hair mask like Fekkai – Essential Shea Riche Moisture Masque, then blowdry and curl as usual. Slip on a headband with a large bow on the side.
2. Up and sleek. Twist your hair back into a bun, using a bit of light hold hairspray to smooth down any flyaways. Slide on a thin headband that matches your haircolor.
3. Low and to the side. After adding curls to your hair, part it on the side and gather it behind the opposite ear, leaving a few face-framing tendrils out in the front. Then add a sparkly headband.
4. Chic and boho. Part your hair in the center, then make waves with a curling iron. Slide on a thick, bejeweled headband at your hairline.
5. Tousled and glamorous. Curl your hair, then pin up sections randomly, twisting here and there for a tousled effect. Then add a couple sparkly headband chains toward the front.