You’ve probably heard that mineral cosmetics can do wonders for your skin but how do you apply them? The application process is imperative – here is an easy guide that will help you to use a mineral foundation or concealer:
- Put a small amount of powder onto the top of the makeup container.
- Use a powder brush for it.
- Point the brush head upwards and pat the tip of the handle on a hard surface, like the counter (this helps to evenly settle the powder).
- Use in thin layers and only to dry, cleansed skin.
- Start at the jaw and go towards the middle of the face using up and outward strokes.
Here is a video to How to Apply Mineral Foundation and Concealer.